How to Apply Beard Oil
- Apply every morning and evening to a cleansed, dry beard
- Squeeze between 4 to 8 drops (depending on the length and thickness of your beard) into the palm of your hand and rub it vigorously between your palms to warm it up
- Run your fingers through your skin first, starting from your neck, working your up to your face and then into your beard.
- Concentrate on the areas where your beard grows to nourish the hair at the roots
- Now run your fingers through your beard in a downward motion from your cheeks to the end of your hair, spreading the oil down the hair shaft
- Don’t forget your moustache and the hairs around your mouth
- Brush through with your mixed natural bristle brush to help tame fly away hairs and then scrunch the hair for a more natural look